Saturday, February 5, 2011

Extra Literacy Practice Going Digital!

With West Clermont's new reading program, Reading Street, we are lucky to have an online site for our students to visit.  I will be posting weekly readings, games, and activities for your child to practice at home.  When your child has finished their reading, game, or activity please remind them to click "I'm Done" so that I can give them credit for completing their assignment.  If internet access is limited for your family, please let me know and I can make other arrangements for additional reading practice at home. 

*For My Readers scroll to the bottom of the page and for  Games and Activities click "To Do"*

Pearson Reading Site: http://www.pearsonsuccessnet.com/

Student Log In Information:
Username- first and last name ( all 1 word)
Password- reading

No comments:

Post a Comment



I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com