Friday, January 14, 2011

Creative ways to Communicate

This week, we have been learning about creative ways to communicate. I showed the class some pictures of some friends from the University of Cincinnati who visited Africa recently. While they were there, they spent some time with children in a school in Otho Abao near Kenya. While there, the children wanted to send drawings to America of their daily life or what they wanted to be when they grow up. I brought in these drawings for the children in our class to see. The learners in 115 decided to draw pictures to send back to Africa about their life and what they want to be when they grow up. I will take these drawings back to my friends at UC who will take them to the children in Africa in March. Below are pictures of the artwork from the learners in 115.

No comments:

Post a Comment



I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com