Friday, August 27, 2010

Welcome Message From Mrs. Hoffman!

Hello parents! My name is Jenny Hoffman. I am a student at UC. I will be student teaching in your child’s classroom this year. I have had experience working with preschoolers and kindergarteners previously through the UC education program. I will be in Miss Van Eman’s classroom from the first day of school until March 18, 2011. Miss Van Eman will be mentoring me throughout this time, and will also be in the classroom. Your children are fortunate to have such a wonderful teacher this coming year! I am looking forward to working with your children in second grade.

A little about myself: I am married and a mother of two girls, ages 9 and 11. Our girls attend Monroe Elementary, part of the New Richmond school district. Our youngest, Lindsey, is in 4th grade this year while our oldest, Kaylin, is in 6th grade. As a family, we love to go camping, biking, swimming, play in the yard and attend the girls’ sports events. They both play soccer and softball. Prior to going back to school, I was a child care provider for six years while my children were small. I loved every minute of it, but decided it was time to begin my career doing something I loved while having more benefits.

I am looking forward to meeting all the students and their families at the open house on Thursday, September 2nd. See you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment



I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com